Oral Presentation Instructions
- A laptop with MS Windows, USB port, MS Powerpoint, and a PDF reader with a
clicker/pointer will be available to load your presentation on.
- You may use your own laptop with the HDMI connection (Type A, Standard).
- Presentations are strictly limited to 15 minutes with 5 minutes for Q&A and
changing to the next presenter.
Poster Presentation Instructions
- The maximum size of a poster is A0.
- Your poster should be hung in Dance Hall A or Dance Hall B on your labeled
- Poster stands with attachment items are available. Stiff and flexible posters
will be supported by the stands.
- Your poster can be hung for the duration of the conference.
- You may stand by your poster at all poster sessions but are only required to
do so during your designated poster session.
- We do not print your poster for you, nor do we facilitate that. You can
directly contact copy shops in Delft (De Copie-Sjop is one of the printing services, close to Delft
Below you will find the full conference program with all oral and poster
presentation times as well as event times or download the PDF version of the