Register through Aanmelder.nl here:
After you have registered and paid, Aanmelder will provide you with an invoice.
Early and normal registration include access to presentations during the three conference days, coffee breaks each conference day, one conference dinner, the welcome borrel, and access to the rodeo and sponsor exhibits. Tuesday drinks are not included.
|Early Bird Registration (ends August 15, 2023)||€275|
|Late cancellation (after September 15, 2023)||€50|
We are pleased to announce that two travel grants are available for attendees. These grants aim to support accepted abstract authors who can demonstrate financial need or are from underrepresented regions. The two awards are:
- General Travel Grant (up to €1000): Open to everyone.
- FNB Travel Grant (up to €1000): For female or non-binary researchers.
Candidates can apply for these grants if their abstract has been accepted for oral or poster presentations at the conference. To apply, please provide the following information in a one-page application (maximum 400 words in a PDF format):
- Whether you are applying for the "General" or "FNB" grant.
- Employment Condition (Academic researcher, Student, Independent researcher, Retired researcher, Unemployed, Other - please specify)
- Country of Residency
- Motivation Statement to apply for the travel grant (in a maximum of 250 words, explain your research interests and how attending the conference will contribute to your academic/professional development. Please also describe how you will contribute to the Bicycle and Motorcycle Dynamics community).
- Your estimated cost to attend the conference in Euros.
- Your budget to attend the conference in Euros.
- Is this the first time you will attend the Bicycle and Motorcycle Dynamics Conference?
- Provide the title of your co-authored accepted extended abstract.
Please submit your application along with an employment condition proof document in a PDF format (e.g., enrollment certificate, retirement letter, self-funding statement) to email@example.com by 23:59 UCT on May 19th. We will notify the grant recipients by June 1st if their application is accepted or declined.